VACANCY | 14 DECEMBER 2022
HMM (Netherlands) Shipping B.V. – Local Operations.
Due to replacement of one of its employees, We (HMM (Netherlands) Shipping B.V.) are looking forward to meet our future colleague in our Local Operations Team in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
For this vacancy we are looking for a motivated and pro-active candidate, a team player who knows his or her way around in an operational department. The department consists of 4 persons (m/f) of various ages/genders each with their own experience and scope of responsibilities. This department is overseen by the department Manager.
PURPOSE OF THE FUNCTION
We are looking for someone who will contribute positively and constructively to the performance of the Local Operations Team.
- Education: MBO/STC
- Languages: Dutch and English both verbal and written
- Excellent people/communication skills
- Extensive mandatory experience in a shipping line related to Marine Operations such as load list and local formalities
SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTIONALITIES:
- Load list deadlines /cut off management
- Actual vessel schedule management
- TDR Management
- Hazardous manifest
- DGD Up/Down load
- Reefer manifest
- Special manifest
- Port community system
- Customs permits
Export EU function
- TBU to partners and HMM Central Planners
- CLL Container Load List Management
- Pre-announcement to Terminal
- Scan & Physical inspections
Husbandry & DG reporting
- DG reporting
- Husbandry GAC supervision
- Breakbulk and CFS devanning quotations
- Checking and approval costs charged to us by vendors
We offer a competitive salary with excellent secondary conditions such as a fixed 13th month and a pension- and WIA insurance fully covered by the employer.