VACATURE | 22 JULI 2021
Ocean Network Express (Netherlands) B.V. – Coordinator Customer Service Export Bookings
Ocean Network Express (Netherlands) B.V.) is currently looking for a Coordinator Customer Service Export Bookings (fulltime)
Ocean Network Express (ONE) We are a major new global shipping company and offer an extensive network service portfolio covering over 100 countries internationally. ONE is emerged in April 2018 from the legacy of three Japanese liner companies, who were all big companies with worldwide experience.
With a global fleet of more than 250 vessels, we have the 6th largest fleet in the world. Together with our customers and partners, we will face every challenge as ONE to discover and offer optimal solutions. Our global headquarters are in Singapore and we have regional headquarters in Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, the United States and Brazil. Our office in the Netherlands is based in Rotterdam, where we work closely with our colleagues in Antwerp.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately execution of the day to day activities in order to facilitate the customers bookings
- Understand and apply the agreed working procedures and standards
- Actively monitor Customer / vessel allocation
- First point of entry for resolving customer queries and operational issues
- Ensure that all processes and transactions are fully compliant with company rules and regulations
This is a local position based in the Rotterdam Agency office.
POSITIONS SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably 1-2 years of work experience within shipping
- Strong communication skills, customer- and service oriented
- Flexibility and creativity in problem solving
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Articulate, clear oral and writing communication skills in English and Dutch
- Enthusiastic team worker