VACANCY | 13th OF AUGUST 2021
ZIM Netherlands B.V. – Transport Coordinator.
To support our Benelux organization we are looking for an Transport Coordinator with at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Plan and organize day to day transports in the most cost effective way
- Ensure all transports are executed within customers requirements
- Ensure associated costs are properly reflected into the transportation system
- Establish an ongoing and effective relationship with the equipment department
- Carry out al remaining to the function belonging activities
- Plan and organize daily equipment control activities
- Ensure deport stock levels are kept at the minimum level necessary to satisfy the customer demand at least cost and ensure off hires
- Instruct the Transportation department on positioning and/or evacuation of specialize equipment to and from inland depots in consultation with the M&R department
- Plan and execute the evacuation of empty equipment with the regional office
- Monitor and ensure timely collection of stock level information internal systems
- Work in cooperation with parties concerned to prepare forecasts on container demand
- Use such information to plan availability of equipment stocks at relevant depot
- Responsible for the tracing of overdue containers
- Flexible team oriented hard worker
- 3-5 years experience
- Proficient with MS office
- Proficient in Business English, Dutch mother tongue, German is an asset
Please send your resume CV with a short motivation to mr. J. van Breugel by sending him an email.