|Bezoekadres||De Noordkade 26|
|3341 SZ Hendrik Ido Ambacht|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)85 – 071 19 80|
WHO ARE WE?
CIMS Netherlands is the best-of-breed service provider in handling waste from maritime, offshore and oil- and gas industry.
We are a fully licensed Port Reception Facility (PRF) with more than 30 years of experience with complex waste handling processes. CIMS provides waste collection services in the ports of Rotterdam, Dordrecht, Moerdijk, Amsterdam, Vlissingen and Terneuzen.
Unique waste services consist of:
- 24/7 availability of services.
- Transparency and fast reporting.
- Long-standing working relationships with authorities, the Port of Rotterdam and Amsterdam, treatment facilities and related companies.
- Customization of all your Ship- and cargo related waste collection, ship cleaning and pre-wash handling requests (free water, produced water, oil, chemicals etc.).
- 100% compliant with all requirements, legislations and regulations.
- Fully licensed to handle MARPOL Annex I, Il, IV, V and VI waste
- Certified ships in accordance with the Green Award.
- Maximum time-efficiency, perfection and 100% customer satisfaction in everything we do.
CIMS Renewables a joint venture between Quatra and CIMS Netherlands offers a time-saving, affordable, compliant and sustainable total package of pre-wash and waste services to vessels transporting persistent floaters (such as edible oils and fats). With our circular solution everything is reused, from water to oil fractions.
CIMS Netherlands & CIMS Renewables are part of the CIMS Group to which CIWS (offering advice and solutions for industrial waste questions), Horizon 3 SRM (offering sustainable out-of-the-box waste solutions), CSET (Trade services) and Unibarge are also part of.